• Please have waste ready for collection no later than 7 a.m.
• Refuse must be in bags or cans, weighing no more than 40 pounds.
• Brush and tree trimmings, must be cut in lengths not to exceed 3 feet, with no branches exceeding 3 inches in diameter, and must be securely tied in bundles not to exceed 40 pounds. Tree trunks will not be picked up.
• Per federal law, refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning units must be drained of all Freon and have an accompanying bill verifying Freon has been drained.
• Grills must be emptied of ash or briquettes. No propane tanks accepted.
• At this time, the City’s contract with WCA does not include a heavy trash collection day. We ask that you limit disposal of bulky items, such as furniture, or appliances to one (1) per collection day.
Items Not Accepted
: dirt, rocks, concrete, stone, construction materials, waste generated by private contractor, carpeting, tile, pool filters, tires, batteries, motor oil, gasoline, hazardous and flammable chemicals, paint, solvents, pesticides, dead animals.