- WCA will recycle the material contained within the recycling cart ONLY.
- The recycling cart is for the containment of recyclables only, NO TRASH.
- Recycle only the items shown on the Accepted Recyclables list.
- Rinse all food and beverage containers. This reduces chance for odors and insects.
- Crush or flatten both plastic beverage bottles and cans, it saves space in the cart.
- Cut and/or flatten cardboard boxes so they fit loosely into the cart.
- Utilize the paper recovery containers at your local school for large amounts of waste paper or large boxes. You help the environment, your school and save available space in your recycling cart.
- Paper products contaminated by food, grease and oils are NOT recyclable.
The following items are not recyclable: Plastic bags, Styrofoam, wrapping paper, used pizza boxes, coat hangers, paint and solvent containers, light bulbs, mirrors, windows, wet or soiled paper, paper towels, milk and juice cartons (wax board containers)
WCA Customer Care is available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon to address comments & questions:
Telephone: 281-368-8397 or Email: email@example.com
Hazardous Materials, Paints, Used Oil, Auto batteries, CFL’s?
Harris County Residential Environmental Services
Telephone: 281-560-6200 or
6900 Hahl Road (HWY 290 at Gessner Road)